|Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|China (excl. SARs and Taiwan Province)(b)|
|Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM)||
Make % values in the table refer to “Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Males” as a total.
Make % values in the table refer to “Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Females” as a total.
Make % values in the table refer to “Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Person” as a total.
|Hong Kong (SAR of China)(b)|
|Korea, Republic of (South)|
|Papua New Guinea|
|South Eastern Europe, nfd(c)|
|United States of America|
|Country of birth not stated|
- (a) This list of countries consists of the most common 35 Country of Birth responses reported in the 2001 Census.
- (b) Special Administrative Regions (SARs) comprise 'Hong Kong (SAR of China)' and 'Macau (SAR of China)'.
- (c) Includes persons who stated their birthplace as Yugoslavia.
- (d) Comprises 'United Kingdom, nfd', 'Channel Islands', 'England', 'Isle of Man', 'Northern Ireland', 'Scotland' and 'Wales'.
- (e) Includes countries not identified individually, 'Australian External Territories', 'Inadequately described', 'At sea' and 'Not elsewhere classified'.